Privacy terms and conditions
What information do we collect?
We may collect information from people who visit our website or use our mobile apps. When ordering or registering on our website or mobile app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, language settings, geolocation (country and city you are in) or nickname. You may, however, visit our site or use mobile app anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website or mobile app (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you proyide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiying future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom ofeach email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety ofyour personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating ourwebsite conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Howeyer, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and actiyities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity ofour site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using our site or mobile app, you consent to our priyacy policy.
If we decide to change our priyacy policy, we will post those changes on this page.
This policy was last modified on 07/07/2015
If there are any questions regarding this priyacy policy you may contact us using the information below.